Five weeks is definitely not enough time to discover all of Greece, a country with hundreds of beautiful islands surrounded by amazing beaches. I have so many fond memories of my time in Greece and really feel as if I've broadened my horizons. It was my first time in Europe and I really got a feeling for ancient history and the different lifestyle and culture there.
Apart from discovering new places in Greece, here are the things I'd go back for:
1. I'd love to go back to Santorini again to have a glass of local wine and see the sunset and the light against the Cycladic architecture.
2. Corfu's Old Town is definitely worth another wander around, having a pita gyros and looking around the beautiful shops.
3. I would love to return to Ithaki's clear waters and stony beaches to have a nap in the sun after eating a Greek salad and drinking a carafe of the local wine.
4. The view of Athens from the Acropolis.
5. Crete's old capital, Hania, with its restaurants and beautiful artisans shops.