Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Travel With Air Asia

Airasia

Most of my friends have been using Air Asia for a long time. I was a bit worried about cheap airlines but I think why don't I give it a go when I can save almost a thousand dollars compared to Thai Airways or Vietnam Airlines.

Chiken rice- airasia

Even though the connections are not always great as we had to stop over at Kuala Lumpur for almost a whole day but it's a good chance for my friend to discover Malaysia, one of the places that I always love. Airline food is not always great but it was actually not so bad this time especially from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne. I had a great flight and I think I will keep using this airline for many more years.

3 comments:

Mai said...

Hope you're having fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

I used Airasia before from Hanoi to Bangkok and to KL. They're a good airlines compare to Vietnam airlines and other airlines not because its cheap but they're friendly and professional. Have a great trip in Australia!!!
Thanh

Van Cong Tu said...

Thanks Mai and Thanh for your comments. Have a great weekend