Thursday, September 15, 2005

Pavement Pounders (Part 2)


















People who sell on the street have less education and experience than other people. That's why they can't find a good job when they come to the city. Well paid jobs need high qualifcations and great experience. Because they don't have these then they don't mind to work hard in any conditions.

I have great admiration for these people because of the hard work they do. I think I am so lucky that I have a good job with an acceptable salary. I usually help people on the street, just trying to give a small hand in a huge sky.

To be continued

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cool that you try to help anyway you can. Sometimes, it seems that we can't help all because there are too many poor people. And we can't help every single one on earth. One thing that does help poor people in Vietnam is that they can start any business of their own and work hard at it. In the US, I need to have a license if I want to sell food. I need a store if I want to do retail. The expense is very high for a start-up business.

Van Cong Tu said...

Hi,
Yes, that's true Hoang but it's possible the situation may change in the future. Thanks for your comment