Thursday, December 22, 2005

Half Stickyrice's Birthday

Mark, writer of Stickyrice food website turned 41 the other day. It was a busy and eventful day, a bit weird but fun. We went for the hair cut after a breakfast of beef noodle shop. This was followed by some ten-pin bowling and late morning beer drinking. In the afternoon, we went to the huge Metro supermarket for another Sticky associate whose got married yesterday. We spent almost 3 hours there, wandering around, checking out the prices waiting in checkout lines with a million other people. Sunday is not a good day to go there! In the evening, we went out again for dinner at Wild Lotus with Kate, Mark and Kate's Father. It was a nice evening and the food was delicious as always.

Mark seemed to have a nice day and was happy with his new hair do. I hope he enjoyed his birthday.

11 comments:

12A yeu dau said...

em chao anh
em cung moi lap mot blog
nhung khong biet lam sao de danh tieng viet duoc
anh giup em voi

Godknows said...

Chao Minh,
Cam on ban da doc web cua minh. Minh nghi ban co the dung thu VietKey nhe.

Space babe said...

God (haha), I am so envious of you for living in a country where you can have beef noodle soup for breakfast. I wish some samaritan Vietnamese or Chinese could come to Stockholm, Sweden and open up a chain of noodle shops.

Pappa Cliff said...

Happy Birthday to MARK, wow 41! and still so young looking! Please let me buy you a beer too & Tu.

fooDcrazEE said...

Is the Nha Trang Lodge still around bro ?

Godknows said...

Hi fooDcrazee,
Yes, it is still around. Thanks space babe, I wish I could do that for you

shaz said...

Hi there..
great site.. always enjoy reading your posts. I just came back from my first trip to hanoi. Loved it! Pity I didnt go to wild rice... there are just too many yummy street food.. I stayed on Ma May Street in the old quarter and every corner i turned, there was more mouth-watering goodies. Anyway, Im from Singapore and my blog is about food in Singapore and food in general. Come visit!
http://www.nookbistro.blogspot.com
from shaz in Singapore

Godknows said...

Hi Shaz,
I have been looking for you at Wild rice after you left a comment in my post. Anyway, next time huh? Thanks for coming and discovering my country and I hope to see you in your next trip.

shaz said...

Hey godknows,

so sorry bout not going to wild rice... there was so little time to try everything. I enjoyed the ice cream at Fanny's a lot. Great stuff. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Vietnam tours said...

I like your blogq A blog good and useful for me.

Grand Vietnam tours said...

Thank you for share, I like it.