Wednesday, September 28, 2005

New Sky Hotel in Nha Trang

This is one of my favorite hotels in my hometown, Nha Trang, which I always recommend to my friends. It's a really clean, comfortable hotel with sea views, even though it takes you 3 minutes to walk to the beach. New Sky is quite a busy hotel with reasonable prices with all kinds of services. The staff are friendly, especially Mrs Huyen, the owner.

This is a big hotel which has 70 rooms with air con and international TV channels. It has been open for about 5 years as a 4 storey hotel but has just been expanded early this year to include another 4 floors which have beautiful sea views and city views.

If you have any special requirement, do not hesitate to contact Mrs Huyen via email or visit their website or by telephone (058) 3525455- 3527003, Fax (058)3825445

1 comment:

Preya said...

Nha Trang is such a beautiful place. I first visited in 1990 and stayed in Bao Dai's guest house. There weren't many tourists then so we had the beaches all to ourselves. I look forward to visiting again:)