Saturday, September 10, 2005

Tô Gia Decor

This is my favorite home decor place. Hoàng, the owner, who has five years experience in the field, has just opened his first show room on 55 Linh Lang Street, near the Australian Embassy a few months ago. He does all kinds of home decor such as sofas, table cloths, pillows and pillow covers, lamp-shades and lots of hand made cloth including wallets, scarves, and wall hangings. All of his products, of course, have a modern Vietnamese style to them.

He has been doing lots of interior design for Citi Bank, big restaurants, hotels and foreigners' houses. I've heard lots of good feed back and, because of this, I've also introduced him to my friends and they seemed pleased with what they ordered.

Things made here are gorgeous, high quality and reasonably priced. For further information, please email to togia_decor@yahoo.com.vn or call 04.7662480. Ask for Mr Hoang or call his mobile 0913522052

To Gia Decor
55 Linh Lang Street

1 comment:

Preya said...

Looks nice, you're giving me ideas of places to add to my "must see" list when I return to Hanoi:) I thought I was going to make it this winter but it doesn't look like that's going to happen:(