Sunday, October 14, 2007

Nha Trang Oct 2007

Nha Trang

My friends and I went to Nha Trang on a very early flight to make the most of only 2 days to lie on the beach and enjoy seafood. I love being in my hometown, because Nha Trang really is a great small beach city. Nha Trang people are generally friendly, the food and drink are reasonably priced, and the beach bars are great. We spent most of our time at Louisianne Cafe which has a private beach and swimming pool. The staff there are so sweet and they brew great cheap beer.

Grilled Lobster - Nha Trang Beach

We had some grilled lobsters, crabs and sea snails from the lady on the beach, which were delicious. We had to sit outside of the cafe area because they do not allow customers to bring outside food in. Eating, swimming and drinking at the same time in such a beautiful setting with good friends around made me feel good and lucky.

Mojito - Sailing club - Nha Trang

We finished our day at Louisianne before my friends headed back to their hotel, the NewSky(Thien Tan) hotel and I went home to get changed and ready for a wild night ahead at the Sailing Club, another great establishment in Nha Trang.

To be continued

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am leaving on a flight there tomorrow. I love Nha Trang! How is the weather/ocean temperature?

Van Cong Tu said...

Hi, I am sure you will love Nha Trang. It's always cool and sunshine. The temperature's from 22 to 28. Have a great trip.

Anonymous said...

GK,

Why do you enjoy the tourist spots? Don't you know any local hangouts?

Van Cong Tu said...

Louisiana is one of the best bars in Nha Trang for clean, secure beach and friendly staff and not expensive at all. I'm only eat great local food.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tu, I was born and raised in Nha Trang for 14 years. I love my hometown very much. My family is planning to go back there this Vietnamese's New Year 2008. I love the picture of the Grilled Lobster that you posted on this page. Where can I go to get this fresh seafood? Is it on the beach? Thanks!

Van Cong Tu said...

Hi, You can try it out on the beach and in restaurants. Hope you have a good time

muebles en madrid said...

Pretty helpful piece of writing, thanks so much for your post.