Sunday, March 04, 2007

Nha Trang 2007 Part II

Banh Xeo

My friend Mark, the Stickyrice blogger came to Nha Trang with us too and I took him to Banh Xeo, Banh Can and Banh Dap, Bun Ca, Bun Bo, Nem Nuong and ice cream parlors to try some Nha Trang specialties which he may show people on his website. These places are all good and cheap especially banh xeo and banh can with fresh squid and prawns.

Misa

Misa went to Nha Trang with me as well and I took him to the beach to go swimming once and he seemed to love it so much. We swam together for half an hour before I walked home with him. Everyone was really surprised about Misa. They didn't think that I could take Misa on the plane. My family wanted to keep him in Nha Trang but I couldn't do that. My mother, sisters and my cousins fed him everyday and Misa loved it so much. I am sure that he will miss Nha Trang heaps.

Nha Trang Beach- Louisiane bar

After a long day relaxing on the beach, we decided to go to my friend's restaurant called Gio(Wind) for another seafood night. We ordered lots of different dishes to try and we all filled up and the bill was only 550,000Vnd for six people. Another relaxing day in paradise!

To be continued.

5 comments:

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Misa looks so very cute! She's so fortunate to be able to travel with you - she obviously enjoyed it.

Nha Trang looks like a great place to be.

Thanks for the little tour.

BionicBuddha said...

A very cute dog and a great trip...the food looks delicious, as usual!


www.bionicbuddha.com

junebee said...

Cute doggie!

Anonymous said...

nha trang is my hometown as well. been in the us for 27 years now. met my wife a few years ago in nha trang too. we're coming back tet 2008. let's get together for a few beers! my email is anhminh_nhatrang@yhaoo.com.

Van Cong Tu said...

Furkids in Hong Kong thanks, Misa is a male and I love him heaps